Ultrasonic Assisted Machining Center for Rotary Type BT40 Spindle
Rotary ultrasonic-assisted machining is a new processing technology obtained by combining traditional machining and ultrasonic machining. Compared with traditional machining, rotary ultrasonic assisted machining has the advantages of low cutting force, low cutting heat, high machining accuracy and high processing efficiency, and is widely used in hard and brittle materials such as single crystal silicon, engineering ceramics, cemented carbide, and composite materials such as carbon fiber. Processing, has broad application prospects.
Item No.: HS-M20
Amplitude: 10um or more
Diameter of Milling: Ф1-Ф13mm
(Special spindles are made per request.)
1. The excellent ultrasonic control technology can ensure the stability of long-term machining. Frequency scanning and power setting can be completed automatically by controller to improve productivity.
2. Periodical tool axial vibration decreases the cutting resistance and increases the surface quality.
3. Modular design, equipped with high speed spindle, allows high efficiency machining.
4. Coolant through spindle is available for chip disposal and to reduce tool wear caused by temperature rise and cutting resistance.
5. The roughness of metal cutting surface is around Ra 0.2 µm, it reduces the polishing procedure and achieves the quality of final finishing.
6. The ultrasonic machining technology not only reduces chipping but also has the ability to process micropore machining on hard and brittle materials.
Medical industry: Artificial crown machining
Automotive industry: Valve deburring
Die & mold industry: Surface finishing
Aerospace industry: Surface finishing
Precise ceramic industry: Roughing and finishing
Glass industry: Drilling, polishing, chamfering
1. Q: Can your ultrasonic machine assemble to my CNC machine?
A: Yes, you need to inform us the type of tool holder like BT/CTA/ISO/HSKA , or you can provide drawings that we will customized the same on our ultrasonic part to match your CNC machine.
2. Q: What is the RMP(Round Per Minute) pf your equipment?
A: Normally the max speed of designed equipment is below 20,000RMP, if you need faster for better performance, we will do the some adjustment to match the max speed 20,000 RPM.
3. Q: What is the diameter of your drilling tool?
A: The diameter range of our drilling tool is 1mm to 13mm(according to custom's application).