Ultrasonic Drilling Center For R8 Spindle Mounted on CNC Machine
The rotary ultrasonic machining technology from Altrasonic enables the economical machining of complex workpiece geometries in demanding high-tech materials. The kinematic overlapping of the tool rotation with an additional oscillation effects a reduction of the process forces by up to 40 % in comparison to conventional machining.
Item No.: HS-M20
Amplitude: 10um or more
Diameter of Horn:
(Special spindles are made per request.)
1. Technology integration via R8 actuator system;
2. Ultrasonic machining superimpositioning of the tool rotation with amplitudes up to > 10 µm;
3. Automatic frequency detection -adation, amplitude regulation and automatic feed adjustment;
4. Up to 50% reduced process forces due to Ultrasonic machining allow: higher feeds, better surface finishes up to Ra < 0.2 µm, longer tool life;
Medical industry: Artificial crown machining
Automotive industry: Valve deburring
Die & mold industry: Surface finishing
Aerospace industry: Surface finishing
Precise ceramic industry: Roughing and finishing
Glass industry: Drilling, polishing, chamfering
1. Q: Can your ultrasonic machine assemble to my CNC machine?
A: Yes, you need to inform us the type of tool holder like BT/CTA/ISO/HSKA , or you can provide drawings that we will customized the same on our ultrasonic part to match your CNC machine.
2. Q: What is the RMP(Round Per Minute) pf your equipment?
A: Normally the max speed of designed equipment is below 20,000RMP, if you need faster for better performance, we will do the some adjustment to match the max speed 20,000 RPM.
3. Q: What is the diameter of your drilling tool?
A: The diameter range of our drilling tool is 1mm to 13mm(according to custom's application).