Ultrasonic Drilling UV-A with BT/HSK/ISO/CAT Spindle
Ultrasonic drilling can be used to generate a wide range of intricate features in advanced materials. Ultrasonic machining (UM or USM) is a non-thermal, non-chemical and non-electrical machining process that leaves the chemical composition, material microstructure and physical properties of the workpiece unchanged.
Item No.: HS-M20
Amplitude: 10um or more
Diameter of Drilling: Ф2-Ф6mm
Spindle: BT40 / BT50 / R8 / HSK63 / ISO / CAT
(Special spindles are made per request.)
1. Higher efficient machining mode;
2. Less material damage and rim fragments;
3. A high degree of accuracy and surface finish;
4. Lower cutting resistance and thermal deformation;
5. Virtually any hard and brittle material can be machined;
6. A nearly limitless number of feature shapes including round, square, odd-shaped thru-holes, cavities of varying depths, as well as OD-ID features can be machined with high quality and consistency.
Application Occasion: Manufacturing enterprise, universities and colleges, scientific research institution and mechanical equipment transformation industry, etc.
Application Materials: Glass, Sapphire, Alumina, Ferrite, PCD, Quartz, CVD Silicon Carbide, Jewelry, cobalt oxide and ferrite, etc.