Ultrasonic Assisted Milling with Contactless Power Transmission
Ultrasonic machining (USM) is a mechanical material removal process used to erode holes and cavities in hard or brittle workpieces by using shaped tools, high-frequency mechanical motion, and an abrasive slurry
1) This type of process produce less heat.
2) You can do the machining of hard as well as brittle material in it.
3) It can be used for non-circular holes drilling just like in glass.
4) This may be use for hard materials threading.
1. Hard and brittle materials can be machined like tungsten carbide, diamond and glass. These are difficult to machine in conventional m/c-ing process.
2. Wire drawing dies of tungsten carbide can be drilled by this process.
3. Circular as well as non-circular holes can be done with straight or curved axes.
4. It has been proved successful in machining geranium, silicon quartz and synthetic ruby etc.
Q:Can i just change the inner transducer if there is something wrong with the parameters?
A:We suggest send it back if there is no professional testing device.The parameters need to be adjust at a reasonable dates .Otherwise, the transducer even the generator will be broken.
Q:What is the output power of whole system?
A:Generally specking, 500w is enough at low speed.
Q:What is the diameter of your drilling tool?
A:The diameter range of our drilling tool is 1mm to 13mm(according to custom’s application)
|注：可使用其他编辑器编辑内容后复制到填写框中 其他HTML编辑器 FCKHTML编辑器|