Newly Defined Rotary Ultrasonic Machining RUM For Silicon Carbide,Gemstones CFRP& Non Traditional Machining
|Product shape||HSK63 milling machine handle|
|Resonance point amplitude||10um or more|
|Speed||3000 r / min or less|
|Matching tool||carbide end mill head Φ2-Φ13; disk cutter Φ50；|
1. Various kinds of materials especially fragile rigid material.
2. Processing plane, groove, all kinds of form surface (such as spline, gear and thread) and special surface of mould.
3. Application area: machining industry, machine tool equipment manufacturing.
4. Application occasion: manufacturing enterprise, universities and colleges, scientific research institution, mechanical equipment transformation industry.
The Ultrasonic drilling machine is a drilling device that uses vibrations in order to hammer its bit through materials, as opposed to traditional drilling methods. The drill uses a piezoelectric actuator as its source of power, and utilizes a variety of 'horns' to vibrate, or hammer, its bit through the material. It was originally designed to be able to drill through very rigid rock surfaces that would otherwise be damaged by a rotary drill, but has also shown potential usefulness to the field of medicine. It is the specific characteristics of the drill that make it ideal or practical for certain situations.
· Virtually any hard material can be machined
· Little heat is produced
· Since the motion of the tool is up-and-down vibration rather than rotation as in traditional machining, the holes cut are not limited to circular shapes but can be any shape. Custom "cookie cutter" tools can cut complicated shapes.
3 times old test to confirm the products is well quality.
20 technician work together , and learn together , to improve our products.
48 hours working time to test the stability of our product before sending out.
Shipping Term:By express,by air,by ocean and so on.
Leading Time:Quick production leading time and fast delivery.
|注：可使用其他编辑器编辑内容后复制到填写框中 其他HTML编辑器 FCKHTML编辑器|