Place of Origin:
Minimum Order Quantity:
Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing
3 working days after received your payment
T/T or western Union
5,000 units per month
Ceramic disc Diameter
Quantity of Ceramic discs
Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar materials. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together.
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6.easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9.low resonance impedance and heat productivity
11.fastened by bolt
1. Stable parameters
2. Easy matching with ultrasonic power supply
3. Superior raw materials
4. Accept OEM cooperation