High Convertion Rate 20kHz 2000watt Ultrasonic Transducer
Ultrasonic transducer is the core component of ultrasonic welding equipment. Altrasonic 20kHz high-power sensor is suitable for ultrasonic welding machines for the production of medical masks. Altrasonic researched and added matching welding heads to make the ultrasonic welding system more stable. It is completely suitable for welding multi-layer non-woven masks. In the era of energy saving and environmental protection, the ultrasonic automatic mask welding machine gradually emits gloss.
Item No.: HS-5020-4Z
Frequency : 20kHz
Power : 2000w
Ceramic disc Diameter : 50mm
Qtty of ceramic disc : 4pcs
Capacitance(nF) : 11-13
Connect screw : M18 x 1.5
1. The transducer is assembled and debugged by technician with more than 30 years of installation experience, and the assembly process is excellent, which is the standard of the ultrasonic industry;
2. The consistency of the parameters of the transducer is very high, which provides convenience for customers to match the ultrasonic power supply;
3. The impedance is very small, less than 7 ohms, which greatly reduces the heat and loss of the transducer;
4. The output amplitude is large, greater than or equal to 10 microns;
5. The energy conversion rate is greater than 95%;
6. The testing process is very rigorous, and the aging time is at least one week The above ensures the stability of the transducer parameters.
Payment allowance :