Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonicacoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics and metals, and especially for joining dissimilar materials.
For the Copper and Aluminum tube sealing.
1. Simple operation, easy maintenance;
2. High welding efficiency, fast speed;
3. Working frequency detection;
4. Long tool life, replace convenient and quick ;
5. Specially designed for copper tube and aluminum tube sealing;
6. Complete welding and cutting at the same time, or only welding.
Working air pressure
Weight of machine
Dimensions of machine
Dimensions of generator
Display of working: