20K High Power Customized Transducer
Ultrasonic creates acoustic cavitation, which produces violently imploding vacuum bubbles, causing shock waves, microjet and strong shear forces as well as extreme local temperatures (~5,000 K) and pressures (~1,000 atm). These extreme conditions result in exceptionally efficient mixing, yielding nanoemulsions with very small droplet sizes and enormous contact areas between all components.
We are offering following services:
• Analysis of the requirements for the ultrasonic converter from view point of the technical demands, the environment conditions, the costs and the manufacturing technology.
• Identification and interpretation of suitable ultrasonic transducers technologies for ultrasonic de-gases, ultrasonic welding and liquids and ultrasonic application in lab, ultrasonic industry, automotives and consumer products.
• Optimization of ultrasound converters with the help of simulation models (FEA).
• Production of experimental models and prototypes.
• Electric-acoustic characterization of ultrasonic transducers and specification of the necessary components.
• Production of prototype series as well as support concerning suitable production technology including quality assurance and the manufacturing introduction.
• OEM delivery of complete ultrasonic transducers.
Special experiences from high power developments in the automotive-area (level, media qualities) as well as from industrial applications (ultrasonic welding, Ultrasonic Cleaning,Ultrasonic Cutting) in welding phase and liquid phase allow the purposeful solution of your developing task within a given high-class frame and cost frame to us.
Stabilized power and high reliability widely application
1. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
2. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
3.Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.