100W 60Khz Analog Ultrasonic Generator
Ultrasonic power, also called ultrasonic generator, is a device for generating and providing ultrasonic energy to an ultrasonic transducer. Its purpose is to convert our mains (220V or 380V, 50Hz or 60Hz) into a high-frequency alternating current signal that can be matched with an ultrasonic transducer. This signal can be either a sinusoidal signal or a pulsed signal.
When the connection voltage of ultrasonic generator changes, the output power of the generator also changes. It will make the mechanical vibration of the ultrasonic transducer unstable, resulting in poor working results. Therefore, the output power needs to be stabilized, and the power amplifier is accordingly adjusted by the power feedback signal so that the power amplification is stable.
Common fault description:
(a) can not work:
1. Check whether the power line power supply is properly connected; 2. Check whether the power supply board is powered on; 3. Check whether the fuse is behind the control box.
(B) No ultrasound after power on:
1. Whether the positive and negative poles are connected correctly; 2. Check if the transducer is short-circuited; 3. Whether the inductor is covered with insulation sheet; 4. Whether the equipment is in working condition, press “Start/Stop” key to test; 5. Insurance Tube, power tube is burned (burned board);
(c) Machine leakage:
1. Whether the positive and negative electrodes of the device are correctly connected;
2. The power supply or the cleaning machine is reliably connected to the ground wire;
3. The internal wires or connectors of the device are damaged or exposed;
4. The environment is too humid.
Quickly detect faults: If there is no ultrasound on the power supply, remove the cables connecting the transducers, and check if there is output voltage after power on. If there is output and the voltage is about 500V, it may be the cleaning machine or the shock board failure; if there is no output, Check according to the fault (2) prompts. If E--1 is displayed, contact the manufacturer's after-sales personnel for processing.
Next: No Information→