Ultrasonic Welding Solution of 35kHz
Ultrasonic spot welding is used whenever large plastic parts cannot be placed on a traditional machine. Therefore, the welding head designed as a handgun is brought to the part; either manually or with a robot. The advantage of ultrasonic spot welding is the fact that the parts do not need any special preparation (no energy director required ).Therefore large size vacuum formed parts can also be assembled easily.
The ultrasonic horn is built to produce high amplitude. The tip of the horn is shaped in order to penetrate the two layers of material, leaving a typical ring pattern on the workface, while the backside rests smooth and clean.
1. Ultrasonic is the fastest, most repeatable and economical assembly method available to the industry today.
2. With ultrasonic, most thermoplastics can be assembled without heat, mechanical fasteners, or hazardous consumables such as adhesives or solvents.
3. Ultrasonic can join parts - small or large, simple or complex - with lower reject rates than any other method.
4. Using ultrasonic, labor - both as a skill factor and as a time factor - is significantly reduced. And since the equipment can readily be automated, any non-technical operator can be trained in minutes to produce high volume, high integrity assemblies.
1. Auto parts: bumpers, air filters, car audios, foot pads, door panels, clutch forks
2. Electric products: humidifiers, chargers, storage battery, telephones, sockets, flash discs
3. Medical products: leucocyte filters, accurate liquid medicine filters, blood plasma separating cups
4. Packaging and clothing: valve bags, paper cups, dairy food packing cases, bag belts, zippers
5. Stationery and toys: ink boxes, file folders, name card holders, albums