Ultrasonic Spot Welding Assembly in Automation
Ultrasonic spot welding is used whenever large plastic parts cannot be placed on a traditional machine. Therefore, the welding head designed as a handgun is brought to the part; either manually or with a robot. The advantage of ultrasonic spot welding is the fact that the parts do not need any special preparation (no energy director required ).Therefore large size vacuum formed parts can also be assembled easily.
The ultrasonic horn is built to produce high amplitude. The tip of the horn is shaped in order to penetrate the two layers of material, leaving a typical ring pattern on the workface, while the backside rests smooth and clean.
• No welding sparks, environmental safety
• Low power consumption, good effect, small noise and small size.
• Simple operation
• Welding joints are highly sealed and the welding process is stable
• Fast, efficient and short welding time, without any flux, gas or solder
• Hardware: Product assembly and blister pack packaging.
• Health Care: Product containers and accessories.
• Instrument: Welding and staking case assemblies and face covers.
• Medical: Sterile package sealing; equipment component assembly; syringes and filters.
• Packaging: Welding extruded plastic sheet for boxes/containers, package sealing.
• Textile: Fabric slitting, joining or embossing.
• Toy and Game: Assembly of game elements and product packaging.