Ideal for welding nonferrous metals, Altrasonic ultrasonic metal welding systems meet the production demands of consumer brands and OEMs in the automotive, HVAC and electronics industries. The energy efficient-processes eliminate the need for added materials or contaminants such as flux agents, solder, solvents or crimp connectors, reducing materials costs.
With extensive materials testing and a global network of labs, our metal welding uses the latest technology to generate stable bonds that can withstand harsh conditions.
The ultrasonic welding process converts electrical energy into mechanical vibrations causing the metals to join. In the ultrasonic stack, the converter transmits the energy through the booster causing the horn to vibrate. The converter is made up of piezoelectric ceramic disks that expand and contract at the same frequency of applied electrical energy. The booster increases or decreases the amplitude of the vibrations to provide the optimum amplitude for the material, size and type of assembly.
1. Simple operation, easy maintenance;
2. High welding efficiency, fast speed;
3. Working frequency detection;
4. Long tool life, replace convenient and quick ;
5. Cost reduction, good electrical conductivity after welding, low or almost zero resistance coefficient.
6. Short welding time without any flux, gas and solder, which is green for environment.
1. Help customer analyze product project and provide welding solution.
2. Freely sample welding test.
3. Provide professional welding solution.
4. Skilled design services.
5. Provide shipping/delivery information checking service.
6. One year guarantee.
7. 24 hours feedback speed by email of others.