35Khz Ultarsonic Puncture Welding Technology
Everyone should have an understanding. In the automotive industry, welding is a key link in the manufacture of auto parts and bodywork. It plays a special role in connecting the up and down. At the same time, there are many models of automobile products, complex forming structures, specialized parts production, and standardization. And the comprehensive requirements of quality, efficiency and cost of automobile manufacturing have determined that automotive welding processing is a multidisciplinary, cross-disciplinary and technologically integrated production process
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ultrasonic in Auto Industry.
1. application in riveting, forming and welding
2. light weight, easy to take, easy to operate (handheld)
3. Equipped with welding timer
4. Easty to set time welding
5. Equipped with an overload protection circuit( Voltage, current, phase, temperature, output)
6. FET power output
7. Automatic resonance
8. Maintain the amplitude function automatically
9. Starting: achieving maximum power with 105msec
Limitation of measure, shape and material.(ultrasonic welding for PP, PC, ABS, PA, PS, AMMA plastic).
The requirements of welding:
1. The dimensional accuracy of the welded parts is required to be high: in order to ensure the assembly precision and dimensional stability of the product, it is required to minimize the precision deviation of the thin plate parts before welding and the thermal stress and deformation after welding;
2. High performance requirements for weld joints: welded joints must not only meet static and dynamic mechanical properties, but also have severe low cycle fatigue performance requirements;
3. High quality and consistent requirements for batch welding production;
4. High tempo and high efficiency requirements for the welding production process;
5. For the quality control and guarantee of “zero defect”, the requirements of monitoring and information management of automated welding process are put forward.