Rotary Ultrasonic Machine for Workpiece Processing
Handle or foot switch
Step or continuous
Working Time Control
30 KG ( Determined by the size of the horn )
Ultrasonic milling is a kind of new method of process technology, is the ultrasonic vibration by adding high frequency micro-amplitude in general milling process, to change the machinable property of material. Ultrasonic milling device is constituted by generator, oscillator and horn.
Ultrasonic oscillator is the energy-gathered part to change and amplify the electric energy output by generator to mechanical energy, then pass to work piece. Ultrasonic oscillator can be designed as the structure which can clamp a certain range on the basis of requirement of practical application occasion.
Ultrasonic machining process uses a power supply that converts conventional line voltage to 20KHz
This high-frequency electrical energy is provided to a piezoelectric converter that changes high frequency electrical energy into mechanical motion.
The ultrasonic motion from the converter is amplified and transmitted to the horn and cutting tool.
This causes the horn and attached cutting tool to vibrate perpendicularly to the tool face thousands of times per second with no side to side motion.
A recirculating pump forces E/Z Pump™ abrasive, suspended in a liquid medium, between the vibrating
tool face and the workpiece. The abrasive particles strike the workpiece at 150,000 times their own weight.
These tiny abrasive particles chip off microscopic flakes and grind a counterpart of the tool face.
1. Various kinds of materials especially fragile rigid material.
2. Processing plane, groove, all kinds of form surface (such as spline, gear and thread) and special surface of mould.
3. Application area: machining industry, machine tool equipment manufacturing.
4. Application occasion: manufacturing enterprise, universities and colleges, scientific research institution, mechanical equipment transformation industry.
1. Products for standardized production, high reliability;
2. Compatible with existing milling machine or machining center interface, can be installed directly;
3. Ultrasonic system amplitude stability, continuous working time is long;
4. The use of ultrasonic digital control generator, all-digital circuit control, anti-interference ability;
5. Frequency, power can be real-time monitoring, power 30-99% adjustable, with automatic alarm protection, easy to operate;
6. According to customer requirements, it can be customized.