20khz Rotary Ultrasonic Assisted Machining Facility For CNC Machines
Ultrasonic vibration machining physically operates by the mechanism of microchipping or erosion on the work piece's surface. Since the abrasive slurry is kept in motion by high frequency, low amplitude vibrations the impact forces of the slurry are significant causing high contact stresses. These high contact stresses are achieved by the small contact area between the slurry's particles and the work piece's surface. Brittle materials fail by cracking mechanics and these high stresses are sufficient to cause micro-scale chips to be removed from its surface. The material as a whole does not fail due to the extremely localized stress region.
|Switch||Handle or foot switch|
|Power Adjusting||Step or continuous|
|Working Time Control||24 Hours|
|Weight||30Kg(Determined by the size of the horn)|
The transducer vibrates the sonotrode at low amplitudes and high frequencies. The sonotrode is usually made of low carbon steel. A constant stream of abrasive slurry flows between the sonotrode and work piece. This flow of slurry allows debris to flow away from the cutting area. The slurry usually consists of abrasive boron carbide, aluminum oxide or silicon carbide particles in a suspension of water (20 to 60% by volume). The sonotrode removes material from the work piece by abrasion where it contacts it, so the result of machining is to cut a perfect negative of the sonotrode's profile into the work piece. Ultrasonic vibration machining allows extremely complex and non-uniform shapes to be cut into the workpiece with extremely high precision.
Applied for Material: hard and brittle materials.
Dental,zirconia,chrome,cobalt,,titanium,ceramic, gemstones CFRP,glass,bead,optics,sapphire,alumina,ferrite,PCD,piezoceramics, quartz,CVD Silicon Carbide,Ceramic Matrix Composites,Technical Ceramics,tungsten carbide，jewelry,etc.
1. Products for standardized production, high reliability;
2. Compatible with existing milling machine or machining center interface, can be installed directly;
3. Ultrasonic system amplitude stability, continuous working time is long;
4. The use of ultrasonic digital control generator, all-digital circuit control, anti-interference ability;
5. Frequency, power can be real-time monitoring, power 30-99% adjustable, with automatic alarm protection, easy to operate;
6. According to customer requirements, it can be customized.