BT40 20khz Ultrasonic CNC Machine
Ultrasonic machining, also known as ultrasonic impact grinding, is a machining operation in which a vibrating tool oscillating at ultrasonic frequencies is used to remove material from the workpiece, aided by an abrasive slurry that flows freely between the workpiece and the tool. It differs from most other machining operations because very little heat is produced. The tool never contacts the workpiece and as a result the grinding pressure is rarely more than 2 pounds, which makes this operation perfect for machining extremely hard and brittle materials.
Handle or foot switch
Step or continuous
Working Time Control
30 KG ( Determined by the size of the horn )
Product shape: BT40 milling machine handle
Working frequency: 15-21KHz;
Resonance point amplitude: 10um or more;
Speed: 3000 r / min or less
Matching tool: carbide end mill head Φ2-Φ13; disk cutter Φ50;
Ultrasonic vibration during the machining cycle to accomplish rapid material removal, improved surface quality, and maximized tool life.
Other advantages of this process include a superior surface finish and low tool pressure.
Ultrasonic machining provides a number of advantages compared to conventional machining techniques.
Both conductive and nonconductive materials can be machined, complex three-dimensional contours can be machined as quickly as simple shapes.
Additionally, the process does not produce a heat-affected zone or cause any chemical/electrical alterations on the workpiece surface, a shallow, compressive residual stress generated on the workpiece surface can increase the high-cycle fatigue strength of the machined part.
● Suitable for precise machining of any hard and brittle material; specifically drilling, stamping, cutting and engraving of glass, precious stone, porcelain, gems, semi conductor, ceramics and hard alloys.
● Not only round but unsystematic machine can be done as the Ultrasonic drilling machining is longitudinally processed.
● High accuracy and fine finished are obtained depending upon the tool accuracy and grit size.
● Simple in operation even a beginner can operate the machine with ease.
● 4mm thickness can be drilled in 10-15 seconds on an average.
● Very low operative cost. Less than 4% weight loss in drilling on an average. Ultrasonic Drilling Machines have been developed in various models. equipment.