40K Ultrasonic Multi-function Hand-held Cutter Knife For Plastic Film
When the ultrasonic generator works, it will generate electromagnetic vibration of 20-40KHZ, and it will be converted into mechanical oscillation by piezoelectric ceramics. This oscillation transmitted to the ultrasonic cutting blade and the cutting material, and heated up from the inside material, then the material is mechanically divided. In contrast to high temperature cutting, ultrasonic waves use mainly mechanical energy rather than thermal energy, less wear on ultrasonic cutting blades.
· Unidirectional Tape
· Aluminum Core Cured/Uncured Rubber
· Foam Core Sealant
· Nomex Core
· Phenolic Core
· Woven Fabric
· Braided Materials
1. High cutting accuracy and non-deformation of material
2. Good finish of cutting surface and good bonding performance
3. Fast speed, high efficiency and pollution-free
4. Appropriate amplitude and feeding speed can improve cutting quality
4. The key factors influencing the cutting tool are the knife angle, material, shape and thickness of cutting material.
5. High power
6. Cutting speed depends on the Angle and thickness of the cutting material.