ultrasonic transdcuer with booster and steel horn
Ultrasonic transducers and ultrasonic sensors are devices that generate or sense ultrasonic energy. They can be divided into three categories: transmitters, receivers and transceivers. The transmitter converts electrical signals into ultrasound, the receiver converts ultrasound into electrical signals, and the transceiver can send and receive ultrasound.
Ceramic Disc Diameter
Quantity of Ceramic Discs
1. One of the main disadvantages of metal ultrasonic welding is that the power required for welding increases exponentially with the increase of the thickness and hardness of the workpiece, so it is only used for thin parts such as wire, foil, and sheet;
2. Applicable to the welding of multiple combined materials;
3. The solid phase welding method does not produce high temperature, so it is mostly used for precision welding of semiconductor silicon wafers, metal filaments or thin sheets;
4. It is easy to weld materials with high thermal conductivity and high conductivity, which perfectly solves the problem that gold, silver, copper, aluminum and other materials are difficult to weld in traditional resistance welding.
5. Compared with resistance welding, ultrasonic metal welding has the advantages of high efficiency, good welding effect, not easy to deform, good stability, and low resistance.