20kHz Replacement type Branson CJ20 Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
1. The transducer is assembled and debugged by a teacher with more than 30 years of installation experience. The assembly process is excellent and is the standard of the ultrasonic industry;
2. The consistency of the parameters of the transducer is very high, which provides convenience for customers to match the ultrasonic power supply;
3. The impedance is very small, less than 7 ohms, greatly reducing the heat and loss of the transducer;
4. The output amplitude is large, greater than or equal to 10 microns;
5. The energy conversion rate is greater than 95%;
6. The testing process is very rigorous, with an aging time of at least one week to ensure the stability of the transducer parameters.
The transducer is composed of vibrators and booster, which function is to convert electrical signals into mechanical vibration signals, and to realize the conversion of electrical energy to mechanical energy, which is also one of the most important factors in ultrasonic welding technology.
Ceramic disc Diameter
Quantity of Ceramic discs