15kHz 2600Watt Ultrasonic Transducer Applied to Medical Surgical Mask Making Machine
Piezoelectric ultrasonic transducers are capable of operating at the full range of 25kHz-170kHz, giving them an extremely diverse variety of uses.
Piezoelectric technology uses crystals with special electrical properties that are made from lead zirconate titanate. In a transducer, this crystal material has two electrical wires attached to it on opposite faces. The crystal and wiring are then assembled in a housing between two metal plates.
Technical details :
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability
6.easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9.low resonance impedance and heat productivity
11.fastened by bolt
Payment allowance :