Piezoelectric Ceramic Ultrasonic Transducer Applicable for Cutting and Welding
The ultrasonic welding transducer has the same starting principle as the cleaning transducer, but it is more powerful. It is a high-power acoustic wave supercharger. Usually combined with a concentrating horn and a working head to form a vibration system for plastic welding. To complete ultrasonic welding of plastics, metals and other materials.
Ultrasonic welding is the ultrasonic vibration generated by the transducer, which produces the effect of high-frequency friction and heat fusion on the contact surface of the contacted object under pressure, thereby achieving the purpose of welding.
Ultrasonic welding transducers are high-power transducers that operate in the gap. Generally, the instantaneous peak power is used to calculate the power of the constant amount.
Ceramic disc Diameter
Quantity of Ceramic discs
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6.easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9.low resonance impedance and heat productivity
11.fastened by bolt
1. Stable parameters
2. Easy matching with ultrasonic power supply
3. Superior raw materials
4. Accept OEM cooperation