Ultrasonic 20K Sonochemistry Laboratory System
Ultrasound is a well-established method for particle size reduction in dispersions and emulsions. Ultrasonic processors are used in the generation of nano-size material slurries, dispersions and emulsions because of the potential in the deagglomeration and the reduction of primaries. These are the mechanical effects of ultrsonic cavitation. Ultrasonic can also be used to influence chemical reactions by the cavitation energy.
As the market for nano-size materials grows, the demand for ultrasonic processes at production level increases.
Place of Origin:
Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Device
Different Size And Type Optional
More Than 100L
The core component of titanium material is used.
Ultrasonic horns are available in different sizes and types.
Matching with digital generator, automatic tuning, automatic search frequency
The power can be adjusted between 1% and 99%.
The frequency range is from 19khz to 21khz.
The size of the laboratory and the laboratory used for testing
1. T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head cavitation, T caps normal working hours more than 800 hours.
2. Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More stable performance, normal service life more than 10000 hours.
3. Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time in the best condition.
4. Dumbbell-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic radiation power per unit area.
5. The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316.
6. Overall liquid flow-controllable
7. Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can have room remote control.