Ultrasonic Sealing and Cuting For Textiles
Quick, Stylish Solution for Fray-Free Cutting Applications from Altrasonic
* Hand held or rack-mounted, according to loom construction and cutting process to the other design
* Type: 40Khz
* Edge width: 10/20mm
* Cutting speed：According to the material thickness, composition, warp and weft density and loom operating speed for synchronous adjustment.
* Installation method: the rear of the host has diam 30mm perforation for fixing to the poles of the loom( parallel to the width of the width of the fabric)
* Cutting blade:Alloy roller knife, can also be customized ceramic blade
* Generator： 320*320*120mm（L*W*H) weight: 6.3kg
* Vibration parts 210*70*260mm（L*W*H) weight: 4kg
With ultrasonic sealing, the heat required for melting is only generated inside the thermoplastic sealing layer. Ultrasonic package sealing occurs when high frequency (ultrasonic) mechanical energy is transferred into two or more layers of thermoplastic materials. A strong, reliable molecular bond is formed between the layers. Nearly all packaging materials and laminates, with a thermoplastic sealing layer or coating, are suitable for the ultrasonic sealing (welding) process. Both hermetic and peelable seals can be achieved with ultrasonic sealing systems.
* Cutting the fabric with no scattered side, no hardening, smooth and beautiful.
* Can be hand held or installed om machines and line, easy operation.
* Power adjustable, can connect with the client’s control system.
* Safe separation and sealing of the workpiece during operation.
* Beautiful and closed cutting edge.
* Special fabric cutting blade, cutting high quality, easy to replace.
* Completely replace the resistance heat knife cutting process, energy saving and environment protection.
1. Flat Bag (D-cut Bag)
2. T-shirt Bag, Vest Bag (U-cut, W-cut)
3. Handle loop bag
4. Flat Bag with Bottom Folding (stand up bag)