What Are The Benefits Of Ultrasonic Cutting Technology
Ultrasonic technology has achieved great success, especially in the plastics, textile and food industries. It has the following advantages:
1. Precise cutting: The cutting quality obtained with an ultrasonic cutting machine is much better than that of a laser. Ultrasonic cutting machines are extremely accurate and can better meet the various cutting limits in industrial environments.
2. Energy saving: Compared with laser, ultrasonic cutting machine consumes less energy. However, it provides better cutting and / or welding quality.
3. Easy to operate: ergonomics is very interesting.
4. Optimized industrial processes: Whether used for cutting materials or sealing materials, the integration of ultrasonic cutting machines and welding machines into industrial processes maximizes time savings, increases productivity and increases productivity. Greater flexibility in the face of growing market demand.
5. Better reduce environmental impact: Ultrasonic cutting machines do not have a negative impact on the ecosystem. It is recognized in industrial environments that its use is not dangerous. Cutting and ultrasonic welding are a reliable technology that respects the environment.
6. Hygiene: Industrial processes that implement such technologies are still subject to strict hygienic conditions to reduce the risk of product contamination. The law strictly stipulates different cutting conditions: the temperature of the product, the nature of the stent...