Various Welding Modes Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine for Assembly Auto Parts
Ultrasonic plastic welding is suitable for virtually all thermoplastics. When planning welds between semi-crystalline plastic pieces of work, it is important to remember that the weld behaviour of these plastics differs considerably from that of amorphous plastics.
Ultrasonic plastic welding can be used to a limited extent for joining together two different thermoplastics (amorphous plastics). Ultrasonic welding is not suitable for use with thermo setting plastics. Today ultrasonic welding is used in every industry that processes plastics. Most common uses are in the Automotive, Medical, Textile, Food, Plastics, and Packaging industries.
Item No.: HS-W20A
Voltage: 110V / 220-240V, AC
Electric Current: 15A
Welding Time: 0.05-10 / sec
Max Pressure: 1.96kn
Max Stroke: 75mm
Cycle Rate: 80 / min
Dimension of Generator: 280(L)*400(W)*120(H)
Dimension of Pressure(mm): 400(L)*690(W)*1200(H)
The first DSP automatic tracking ultrasonic digital generator in China:
The output is strong
Full VGA touch screen
Automatic frequency searching
Amplitude stepless adjustment
Intelligent protection and breakdown alarm
The amplitude adjustment realized by the intelligent closed loop amplitude control technology
Various welding modes: Time / Energy / Power / Absolute depth / Relative depth / Pressure
2.Ultrasonic Transducer with Booster:
Altrasonic can make and replace various brands of transducers and booster, such as: Branson, Dukane, Rinco, Telsonic, Herrmann, etc. There are lower costs, sturdy quality, superior value and
Imported ceramic chip
Good heat resistance and long lasting
One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent
The new type of booster achieves maximum rigidity.
Altrasonic's engineers analyze the material, size and geometry of the thermoplastic components to be welded by each customer, and then designs and processes the perfect ultrasonic sonotrode. Developing of custom made horn, is Altrasonic’s specialty.
1. Toy Industry: toy gun, water gun, telephone and rag baby, etc;
2. Electronic Industry: gum case of watch, nylon watch band, calculator, sound box wraps hull and cell phone battery, etc;
3. Automotive Industry: interior components (side door trim, center console), engine compartment components (cylinder head cover, engine covers), lighting, filters and acoustic foams, etc;
4. Packing Industry: disguise box, PVC packing box and toothpaste tube, etc;
5. General Business Ware: Inkjet cartridge, video cassette rack, tape box and computer disk, etc;
6. Medical Industry: sterile package sealing, equipment component assembly, syringes and filters, etc.