Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine for Lithium battery welding, copper and nickle foil sheet welding
Working air pressure
Working head Size
(1). The two objects to be welded are overlapped and joined by ultrasonic vibration and pressure to form a solid state, the joining time is short, and the joining part does not produce cast structure (rough surface) defects.
(2) Compared with the ultrasonic welding and resistance welding methods, the mold life is long, the mold repair and replacement time is less, and it is easy to realize automation.
(3) Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between the same metal and different metals, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
(4) Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure, and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the deformation of the workpiece in cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
(5) Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the welded surface and post-weld treatment like other welding.
(6) There is no need for external factors such as flux, metal filler, and external heating to handle ultrasonic welding.
(7) Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature effect of the material (the temperature of the welding zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the welded metal), so as not to change the metal structure, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.