Ultrasonic Roll Welding Machine for Solar Collector
Solar metal rolling welding adopts the latest ultrasonic metal welding technology, providing 3000Watt, 20kHz ultrasonic power electric box and a continuous welding head. In the production process, the workpiece to be welded is placed in a specially designed precision fixture, which can adapt to different sizes of copper tubes and copper plates. Starting the welding process, the welding head of the welding machine presses the workpiece downward under the action of the air source, generating pressure and ultrasonic energy. The transducer converts ultrasonic energy into mechanical vibration energy. The welding head directly acts on the copper tube and copper sheet. The mechanical energy induced by the vibration acts on the workpiece to be welded. A variety of physical effects form a good mechanical connection.
Item No.: HS-2030A
Voltage: 220V ±20%, 50/60Hz
Switch: Handle or Foot switch
• True metallurgic bonds provide excellent heat transfers.
• All mechanical process – no electrical current passes through the work-piece and no melting occurs.
• Ideal for welding similar or dissimilar electrical grade alloys and nonferrous metals of varying thicknesses.
• Lowest cost per weld compared to fusion methods for metal joining.
• Superior tool life.
• Welding variables can be precisely monitored and controlled providing consistent results and SPC capabilities.
• Energy efficient.
• Easy to set up and operate.
3 times old test to confirm the products is well quality.
20 technician work together , and learn together , to improve our products.
48 hours working time to test the stability of our product before sending out.