Ultrasonic Assisted Machining for Milling Hard And Brittle Materials
Ultrasonic machining is suitable for processing hard and brittle materials, and can process complex three-dimensional cavities. Traditional ultrasonic machining requires tools that are opposite to the cavities and convexities of the machined cavity. Therefore, the tool is very complicated to manufacture, and the tool has high processing cost and long cycle. Problems such as serious tool wear during processing seriously affect the accuracy and efficiency of processing. Ultrasonic milling is an emerging ultrasonic machining process. It uses simple shape tools, based on the layered manufacturing idea in rapid prototyping, and uses layered removal to process hard and brittle materials. It has simple tool making and small macro force between tools and workpieces. The tool loss can be compensated, and the processing of complex three-dimensional contours can be realized. It is an ultrasonic processing technology with development prospects.
|Product mode||BT50 tool holder|
|Amplitude||10um or more|
3000r/min(more than 3000r/min need do
crebide end mill head Φ1-Φ13mm;disk cutter
1. Various kinds of materials especially fragile rigid material.
2. Processing plane, groove, all kinds of form surface (such as spline, gear and thread) and special surface of mould.
3. Application area: machining industry, machine tool equipment manufacturing.
4. Application occasion: manufacturing enterprise, universities and colleges, scientific research institution, mechanical equipment transformation industry.
1. The cutting force is small, about 1/3-1/10 of the normal cutting force.
2. The machining accuracy is high, which depends mainly on the accuracy of the machine tool used. The workpiece shape tolerance of the workpiece is almost close to the machine tool related precision.
3. The cutting temperature is low and the workpiece is kept at room temperature.
4. No built-up edge, small deformation of the workpiece, no burrs.