40K Ultrasonic Multi-function Hand-held Cutter Knife Cut Fast ans Precise
The purpose of ultrasonic cutting is to use the energy of ultrasonic transducer to heat and melt the part of the cut material so as to cut the material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not require sharp edges, nor does it require a lot of pressure, and it will not cause edge breakage or damage of the material being cut. At the same time, because the cutter is doing ultrasonic vibration, friction resistance is very small, the material is not easy to be cut on the blade.This is especially effective for cutting viscous and elastic materials, such as video, rubber, etc., or objects that do not add pressure.
Raw rubber, Pipe
Printed circuit board
Plastic products cutting
Printing industry cutting
Automotive industry natural fiber segmentation
Deep excavation of synthetic fibers (multi-layer circuit cutting)
Plastic casing cutting
Thin synthetic resin processing
Bottom film cutting
1. All kinds of textile materials can be cut by ultrasonic.
2. No pollution: the equipment is only heated to about 50℃, it will not produce smoke and odor, and it also eliminates the danger of injury and fire during cutting.
3. High reliability
4. The cutting is neat: the cutting edge is very neat, and the warp and weft of the fabric will not displaced or detached.
5. Compared with the cold cutting process, when the thermoplastic material been cut, the edge of the slit is fused.
More than high quality products, also the value-added service offerings, engrained in all aspects of altrasonic’s culture and work ethic, from engineering through manufacturing and sales:
·1. Comprehensive in-house manufacturing and tooling capabilities that deliver accurate prototyping and the highest quality components and finished goods
·2. Expert application assistance and FEA diagnostics assure the product we deliver is exactly to your specifications.
3. Unmatched customer support that is the focus of every Altrasonic’s employee and our company’s commitment to your success
·4. Rigorous quality control ensures consistently reliable products that perform optimally in the customer environment·