non-contact power transmission technologies ultrasonic galss drilling
Rotary ultrasonic machining (RUM) is a mechanical type of nontraditional hybrid machining process that has been utilized potentially to machine a wide range of latest and difficult-to-machine materials, including ductile, hard and brittle, ceramics, composites, etc. In RUM, the basic material removal phenomenon of ultrasonic machining (USM) and conventional diamond grinding amalgamates together and results in higher material removal rate (MRR), improved hole accuracy with superior surface finish.
1. The process is non-thermal, non-chemical, and non-electrical, leaving the chemical and physical properties of the workpiece unchanged. This low-stress process translates into high reliability for your critical applications.
2. Multiple features can be machined at the wafer or substrate level simultaneously, and the process is scalable. Our process is often the highest quality and lowest cost solution.
3. Ultrasonic machined features have vertical side walls, enabling you to preserve valuable space for your designs that translate into higher productivity.
4. The process integrates well with semiconductor and MEMS processes. Machined features can be aligned to previously patterned, machined, or etched substrates.
1. Hard and brittle materials can be machined like tungsten carbide, diamond and glass. These are difficult to machine in conventional m/c-ing process.
2. Wire drawing dies of tungsten carbide can be drilled by this process.
3. Circular as well as non-circular holes can be done with straight or curved axes.
4. It has been proved successful in machining geranium, silicon quartz and synthetic ruby etc.
Q:What is the materials of the electric conduction link ?
A:The material of circuit board is epoxy core with strong rigidity which used in insulated environment.
Q: Is there still need cutting fluid on ultrasonic assisted machining?
A:Yes, the fluid will cooling the head and cause cavitation effect under ultrasonic vibration. The tiny bubble will hitting the working surface and reduce the roughness.
Q:Is there exist carbon brush or electromagnetic coil on your transducer?
A:There is electric conduction link around the transducer and the carbon brush is in the link.
|注：可使用其他编辑器编辑内容后复制到填写框中 其他HTML编辑器 FCKHTML编辑器|