20khz Ultrasonic Food Cutting Machine
Ultrasonic cutting is a new technology with enormous potential to replace more traditional cutting processes. Ultrasonic cutting is already being implemented in a wide variety of applications all over the world.
Ultrasonic cutting differs greatly from other cutting methods.
·Adjustable slicing thicknesses down to 0.1 mm and rates of up to 120 cycles per minute.
·Tuning optimisation via the amplitude variation settings.
·Continuous cutting possible.
Length of the blade
stepping or continuous
Material Of Cutting Head
stainless steel, titanium alloy, alloy steel.
foot switch, additional blade
compressed air mouth can be installed.
3M or customized
- clean cuts without mess or crushing,
- compatible with soft, sticky and crumbly foods,
- self-cleaning blade,
- food does not adhere to the sides of the blade, thus preventing layers from smearing into each other,
- extremely thin, uniform layers possible with a level of tolerance that is yet unattainable with other methods,
- high throughput,
- zero crumbling and less product loss,
- much safer than all other conventional cutting methods,
- cuts through hard ingredients (walnuts, pistachios, olives, raisins, etc.) without moving them from place.
Bakery and snack foods,
Candy and confectionery cheese/Fish/Prepared meat/Vegetable/Health Bars;
Chocolates, sandwich and wrap cutting;