Ultrasonic cell crusher is a use of ultrasonic cavitation in the liquid multi-effect, multi-purpose instrument. It used a variety of animals and plants, viruses, cells, bacteria and tissue fragmentation, and can be used to emulsification, separation, smoothing, extraction, anti-foaming, clear, nano-materials preparation, dispersion, and speed up chemical reactions. Instruments are widely used in biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agriculture, pharmaceutical, chemical, wastewater treatment, nano-materials.
Place of Origin:
Detailed Product Description:
Ultrasonic Dispersing System
Different Size And Type Optional
Key Features of Ultrasonic homogenizer
1. Large-screen LCD
2. Microcomputer control, operational data store 50 groups
3. Ultrasonic time, ultrasonic power can be set
4. Ultrasonic power automatically detect, prevent ultrasonic power with the sample temperature change
5. Integrated sample temperature control to prevent overheating
6. Frequency automatic tracking, automatic fault alarm.
1. Food processing
Reaction Acceleration – cavitation accelerates chemical and physical reactions.
Dispersion – e.g. nanoparticle processing
Disruption and Cell Lysing – will break open biological tissues and cells to extract enzymes and DNA, prepare vaccines.
This technology provides a method for ultrasonically lysing cells and spores in a liquid flowing continuously or intermittently through a cylindrical reactor.
Homogenization – making uniform mixtures of liquids or liquid suspensions.
Emulsification – processing foods, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
Dissolution – dissolving solids in solvents.
Degassing – removing gases from solutions without heat or vacuum.
3. Inline pipe cleaning, removes scale or build/up without disassembly.
4. Cylindrical 360°internally radiating chamber.
5. Internal or external liquid atomizing or powder making sonotrode.