How to solve ultrasonic overload and abnormal sound of ultrasonic mold?
Two common faults of ultrasonic welding machine in operation:
1. When an overload alarm occurs, first check whether the operation power is normal, and determine whether the power supply is abnormal.
2. If the generator is normal, perform a no-load operation test and carefully observe whether the ultrasonic welding head is loose or cracked.
3. If there is no obvious abnormality in the welding head, remove the welding head and continue the no-load operation test to confirm whether the amplitude modulator and the transducer are abnormal. If it is eliminated, replace the welding head again.
4. If no abnormality can be found in the no-load running test, touch the welding head amplitude modulator with your hand to check whether the amplitude is uniform. If the amplitude fluctuates abnormally, replace the acoustic energy component of the ultrasonic welding machine for testing.
2. The ultrasonic mold makes an abnormal noise:
When the ultrasonic mold makes abnormal noises, check whether the welding head screws are loose and whether there are cracks in the welding head