35Khz Ultrasonic Sealing Machine For Plastic Film
Ultrasonic seamless sewing system includes 35Khz ultrasonic transducer,booster, a disc-type welding head and a dedicated digital power. Ultrasonic digital power converts commercial power into 35Khz high-frequency and high-voltage alternating current and supplies it to the ultrasonic transducer. The ultrasonic transducer converts eletrical energy into mechanical energy(ultrasonic waves), and the transducer generates amplitude when it is telescopically moved in the longitudinal direction, and then transmits it to the disc-shaped welding head through the horn. Thus, the disc-shaped welding head is welded, equipped with a frame, a pressure roller and an auxiliary structure and control components, which is a finished ultrasonic cutting sewing machine.
Place of origin: China
Frequency: 35 KHz
Power: 800 W
Rotary Welding Horns: Width 12 mm
Power Adjust Method: File or Continuous
The Horns Surface Hardness: More than HRC56
Allowable Rotation Speed: 100 r/min.
● Welding and cutting synchronization: Ultrasonic seamless sewing equipment is not only suitable for continuous sewing, but also for cutting textiles while welding, and achieving automatic edge sealing.
● No heat radiation: When the ultrasonic is sutured, the energy penetrates through the material layer for welding without heat radiation. During the continuous stitching process, heat is not transmitted to the product, which is particularly advantageous for the packaging of heat sensitive products.
● The weld seam can be controlled: the cloth is passed under the welding wheel and the pressure roller, and the cloth is welded by ultrasonic waves. The pressure roller can be changed, the weld size and embossing can be changed, and the use is more flexible and convenient.
● Wide range of applications: All thermoplastic (softened after heating) fabrics, special tapes and films can be welded using ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment. The rollers are made of hardened steel for extended service life.
● Apparel industry: outdoor clothing, protective clothing, bras, underwear, medical clothing and curtains, soft shells, sportswear, clean room clothing, etc.
● Automotive industry: interior and insulation projects, protective covers, awnings, etc.