Ultrasonic Spot Welding Equipment in Automotive Parts Assemble
Ultrasonic welding, as a traditional basic process and technology in manufacturing, has a long history of application in industry, but its development is very rapid. The welding robot is an advanced welding equipment developed on the basis of industrial robots. It is an industrial robot engaged in welding (including cutting and spraying). It is mainly used in the field of industrial automation. It is widely used in the manufacture of automobiles and parts, motorcycles, engineering. Machinery and other industries have been widely used in the four major production processes of stamping, welding, painting and final assembly of automobile production, and most of them are spot welding.
Item No.: HSW35
Welding type: Ultrasonic Staking Welding
Housing diameter: 44mm
Weight of welder: 1.0kg
1. Short welding times (in the order of tenth of seconds)
2. Aesthetic perfection
3. Waterproof welding stable for a long time
4. Labor savings
7. Possibility of welding even in the presence of foreign bodies
8. Excellent mechanical seal
9. Eliminating the use of solvents and adhesives.