High Efficiency 15Khz Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Ceramic for Welding Transducer
Place of Origin:
Detailed Product Description
M20*1.5 or M16*1
The sensor converts high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical vibration. It consists of several pressure ceramic plates sandwiched under the pressure between the two metal blocks. Between each disc is a thin metal plate that forms an electrode. When the sinusoidal signal is fed to the transducer through the electrode, the disk expands and contracts, resulting in axial vibration.
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6.easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9.low resonance impedance and heat productivity
11.fastened by bolt
1. Imported ceramic discs and superior aluminum raw materials
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.