Dukane 110-3122 Replacement Type Transducer
An ultrasonic transducer is an energy device that converts electrical energy, mechanical energy, or acoustic energy from one form of energy to another, called a transducer.
1. Low calorific value.
2. Good thermal stability.
3. The frequency is consistent with the static capacitance.
4. The resonance impedance is low.
5. Long average life.
6. Can be used in a variety of ultrasonic equipment
1. What should I do if the transducer is sparking or the ceramic piece is broken?
The transducer vibrator is sparking and the ceramic material is broken. It can be combined with the naked eye and the megohmmeter. Generally, as an emergency treatment measure, the individual damaged vibrator can be disconnected without affecting the normal use of other vibrators.
2. What if the transducer is degummed?
The vibrator is degummed. Our transducers are made of cemented and screw-fastened. This is not the case in general.
3. What is the probability of perforation of the vibrating surface of stainless steel?
Generally, when the transducer is used at full load for 10 years, the vibrating surface may be pierced.