CE Certified High Power Ultrasonic Transducer For Nonwoven Mask Machine
Ceramic Disc Diameter
Quantity of Ceramic Discs
What is Ultrasonic Welding ?
Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar materials. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together.
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6. easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9. low resonance impedance and heat productivity
10. good construction
11. fastened by bolt
Ultrasonic transducers are widely used. They are divided into industries, agriculture, transportation, living, medical and military according to the industries they are applied to. According to the functions realized, it is divided into ultrasonic processing, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic detection, detection, monitoring, telemetry, remote control, etc .; according to the working environment, it is divided into liquid, gas, living organisms, etc .; it is divided into power ultrasound, detection ultrasound, ultrasound imaging, etc. .