20khz 2000W Price Welding Transducer Machine Horn Power Ultrasonic Generator 20khz
Altrasonic provide two standards ultrasonic welding system that meet used in mask making machine: 15kHz 2600Watt and 20kHz 2000Watt. The non-woven fabric layer of the medical mask is mainly made of polypropylene fiber material with high solubility, which belongs to the fiber material with high solubility of polypropylene products. Ultrasonic welding system can weld non-woven fabrics well, environmentally friendly, sterile, efficient and strong.
Item No.: HS-W20
Voltage: 220V, 50-60Hz
Working Temperature:5°C - 50°C
Ultrasonic Generator Size:560*360*200mm
Welding Horn: 110*20mm
Steel mold hardness: 62
1. Ultrasonic welding can be applied to a diversity of combination of the material welding, It can not applied for semiconductor materials such as high temperature caused by the pollution and the operation, It is easy to weld the heat conductivity and high conductivity materials like gold , silver , copper , aluminum , etc .
2. The consumption power is small , only for the resistance spot welding 5% left and right sides, weld deformation less than 3-5% , solder joint strength and strength the stability by an average of about 15-20% , on the surface of cleanliness requirements is not high.
3. Ultrasonic welding process is widely used in the microelectronics devices and finishing technology, the most successful application is the integrated circuit element of interconnection and it is used in the electronic aerospace electrical packaging plastic industries .
4. Ultrasonic welding process successfully joins many dissimilar-materials combinations, It welds without filler metals or gases, It is fast and easily automated, Because ultrasonic welding does not require the connective bolts or soldering materials to bind two pieces together, it saves on the manufacturing & production costs.
5. Ultrasonic welding process is ideal because it creates the reliable bonds without introducing any impurities or thermal distortion to the components being joined, The ultrasonic weld dries rapidly because there are no adhesives or solvents to dry and there is no need for the materials to cure.
6. Ultrasonic Welding process offers the clean exteriors of welded parts, The potential manpower savings, The absence of drying time in the jig , the gas tight and it has completely stable, possibility of welding in the presence of the foreign bodies such as the powders and the liquids that are incompatible using any other conventional assembly processes.