2000W High Frequency Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic welding transducer uses the piezoelectric effect to realize transduction between electricity and sound energy. It is made of radiation head,electrode,cap,prestressed bolt, piezoelectric chip and insulating tube.ultrasonic welding transducer is widely used in Ultrasonic welding,Ultrasonic polishing.Ultrasonic Drilling.
2000W High Frequency Ultrasonic Welding Transducer with 6 Piezoelectric Ceramic High Quality Converter
stainless steel, aliminum alloy,ceramic,titanium alloy(customised)
morn than 20000 hours
• Imported original piezoelectric ceramic wafer guarantee strong and steady output of ultrasonic power;
• High efficiency : high quality mechine, high electro-acoustic conversion efficiency at the resonant frequencies;
• Large amplitude : computer optimized structure, high vibration ratio , large amplitude front cover;
• High power: In the influence of pre-stressed screw, piezoelectric ceramic energy can achieve to the most;
• Heat-resistance: small resonant impedance, low heat, wide temperature range.
PS:we can also customize depend on your requirements.
Q:How do you control production quality ?
A: 3 times old test to confirm the products is well quality.
20 technician work together , and learn together , to improve our products.
48 hours working time to test the stability of our product before sending out.
Q:I have some materials to WELD/CUTTING/SEWING, but i don’t know the effects it works?
A:Just let us know the materials and the thickness ,our engineer will check it and design the special method to made it .We accept samples from customers, do free test for customer.
Q:What should i do if the transducer get sparked?
A:The transducer get sparked and the ceramic material cracks. It can be inspected with the naked eye and a megohmmeter. Generally, as an emergency treatment measure, the individual damaged vibrator can be disconnected without affecting the normal use of other vibrators
Q:How Do Piezoelectric Crystals Work In Generating Electricity?
A:Piezo crystals, special minerals with electromagnetic properties, can produce an electric field whenever they are mechanically deformed or subject to vibration, commonly known as piezoelectric effect. Besides, piezo cells have small, positively charged particles at their center. This small particle is forced to move and create a charge whenever force is exerted on the crystal. And, this electric field is able to produce voltage