15kHz Ultrasonic Welding Transducer With PZT4 , High Frequency Transducer
The transducer converts high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical vibrations. And it contains several piezoelectric ceramic discs sandwiched under pressure between two metal blocks. Between each disc is a thin metal plate, which forms the electrode. When a sinusoidal electrical signal is fed to the transducer via the electrodes, the discs expand and contract, producing axial vibrations.
|Ceramic Disc Diameter||60mm|
|Quantity of Ceramic Discs||4pcs|
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6.easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9.low resonance impedance and heat productivity
Transport and Packaging