35Khz Handheld Ultrasonic Spot Welding Machine
for Auto Interior Trim
Ultrasonic welding is an assembly process that uses high frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibration to form a solid plastic weld. These components are held together by the pressure in the clamp or fixture while vibrating the substrate to form a fixed connection. Ultrasonic welding is commonly used in plastics and is an excellent choice for joining different materials.
Weight of Welder
Ultrasonic welding has a wide range of additional uses and applications, including:
1. Sealed containers and bags
2. Install plastic parts
3. Automotive interior parts
Ultrasonic welding of plastics has many advantages over other plastic joining processes, including:
1. Reduce costs - eliminate consumable costs and produce repeatable, error-free results
2. Higher speeds - Welding is usually done in less than a second.
3. Cleaning process - no consumables, low risk of contamination
4. Higher reliability - for clean room environments and high volume production environments