Ultrasonic Sonochemical Reaction and Synthesis Equipmemt For Milk Water Oil Emulsification
Ultrasonic homogenizers are also known as sonicators, and are often used for the homogenization and lysis of smaller samples that do not require traditional grinding or rotor-stator cutting techniques for processing, such as laboratory samples. Ultrasonic homogenizers utilize ultrasonic probes to get the job done. These probes, which come in a variety of sizes, are often made of titanium or another chemical resistant material, and allow for a variety of sample volumes to be processed.
Ultrasonic homogenizers are very efficient for the reduction of both soft and hard particles, and since there are few moving parts involved, there is less frictional wear and cleaning time involved. Ultrasonic homogenizers also allow for a great deal of control over the parameters influencing the homogenization process. However, ultrasonic homogenizers can generate a great deal of heat, which can be harmful to samples that are temperature-sensitive.
1. In full accordance with American Society for Testing Materials ASTM G32-06 standard design and manufacturing
2. The sample amplitude can be adjusted by the user required
3. Test fluid temperature can be real-time monitoring and adjustment, ensure the accuracy of the experiment.
4. Sample test Interval can be adjusted by the user required
5. Sample amplitude, frequency parameter can be Real-time display,Monitoring and adjustment
6. Ultrasonic vibration stable, reliable, less fever heat.
7. All of System parameters through standard testing, result of a measurement have Highly comparable.
1. Breaking up of cells, bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, or tissues
2. Extraction of ingredients
3. Homogenization of substances of all kinds
4. Production of the finest emulsions with minimal droplet size
5. Dissolution of hard-to-dissolve and extremely hard-to-dissolve substances in fluids
6. Manufacture of dispersions and suspensions
7. Catalysis and acceleration of chemical reactions
Transport and Packaging: