20 Khz Ultrasonic Dispersing Probe For Industry Graphene Production Line with Sound Barrier Enclosure
Altrasonic equipment focused on the r&d of high power ultrasound applications. Altrasonic has absolute
leading core technology, the most stable and mature manufacturing technology, rich experience, can provide direct ultrasonic application scheme demonstrate, structure design, system configuration and related parts production.
|Main advantages||High output power and cavitation effect|
|Power supply||Digital Generator|
|Power range||Power can be adjusted from 1% to 99%|
|Material of probe||Special Titanium material|
|Application||Dispersing, Mixing, Homogenizing, reduce the size of particles.|
Ultrasonic dispersing and deagglomeration
1. Core parts withTitanium materials.
2. Ultrasonic horn with different size and type for selection
3. Matching with digital generator, auto-tuning, auto search frequency
4. Power adjustable from 1% to 99%
5. Frequency range from 19khz to 21khz
6. Lab and bench-up scale for testing