Impedance Analyzer for Ultrasonic Horn
The Horn Analyzer is used for the detection of piezoelectric ultrasonic parts and devices. The operation is fast and simple. With the push of a button, you can determine the operating frequency of the item to be tested and its impedance and current. With this fast and easy to retrieve information, users can prevent, maintain and adjust the ultrasonic parts and devices.
Product Feature: portable,8inch screen,full touch screen
Measurement index: All the parameters ,the graph
Measurement Accuracy: < 0.5%
Measuremet Speed: 5/S one pass (600scan point) adjustable
Frequency Accuracy: ±10ppm
Impedance Range: 1Ω~1MΩ
Frequency Step: 0.1Hz~any
Common Parameter introduction:
Fs: The mechanical resonant frequency, ie the operating frequency of the vibration system, should be as close to the expected value as possible in the design and must match the power supply operating point.
R1: Dynamic resistance, the resistance of the series connection of the piezoelectric vibrator, that is, the internal resistance of the device. The larger the internal resistance, the higher the power loss of the power supply.
Qm: Mechanical quality factor, the higher the Qm, the higher the electroacoustic conversion efficiency of the vibrator, but the narrower the bandwidth of the vibrator is generally better.
CT: Free capacitance, the capacitance value of the piezoelectric device at 1 kHz. This value subtracts the dynamic capacitance C1 to obtain the true static capacitance C0.
Fp: anti-resonance frequency, the resonant frequency of the parallel branch of the piezoelectric vibrator.
1. Large screen, full screen touch.
2. Super data processing ability, high precision.
3. Full screen touch operation is more user-friendly, smaller product size, lighter weight, more portable.
4. Software is fully compatible, users no longer need to be familiar with software operation.
5. Considering the operation needs of the automated production line, the 232 interface and IO communication interface (relay input and output) for communication with the PLC are reserved.
6. Has the ability to operate reliably on the production line for a long time.
Q: Is there a bracket for testing ceramics?
A: There are fixtures specifically for drilling ceramics.