Impedance Analyzer For Ultrasonic Device
The HS-520A impedance analyzer can measure and evaluate the parameters and performance of various devices and devices such as piezoelectric ceramic sheets, piezoelectric transducers, and buzzers. Judging by the impedance-phase-frequency curve and the admittance circle, it is clear at a glance.
The impedance-phase-frequency curve and admittance circle of a normal product are shown in the following figure:
But not all of the device's graphics are as shown above. Here are the graphics for several problematic devices:
Scope of application:
All ultrasonic equipment that uses ultrasound
Electrical equipment, electronic components, etc.
● Easy to use, accurate and inexpensive, measurement accurace is extremely high
● Judging product defects by admittance circle and logarithmic curve at a glance
● Test data can be stored and printed on the computer, and the data can be traced back to the source.
● Printable impedance scan curve graphics for easy sample analysis and archiving
● One-click start test function, easy to operate, high production efficiency