1Khz~5Mhz Ultrasonic Horn Analyzer
The impedance analyzer can measure and evaluate the parameters and performance of various devices, such as piezoelectric ceramic, piezoelectric transducer and buzzer.Judging by impedance - phase - frequency curve and admittance circle.The impedance phase-frequency curve and admittance circle of normal products are shown in the following figure:
Rich data preservation and image preservation functions
1.New parameter results are used to create a new EXCEL file to save the test parameters such as resonant frequency, antiresonant frequency, and resonance impedance.
The result of the open parameter is used to open and view the saved EXCEL document.
3. Save sweep frequency data is used to save the r-x values measured during scanning
4. Save the scan graph used to save the scan graph
5. Save setting condition is used to save the scanning measurement condition set this time, which can be called directly next time.
6.Load setting conditions are used to invoke previously used measurement files based on file names.
1. Our sales team is composed with market specialists, with specific knowledge of various business sectors, to ensure the most appropriate answer to each customers' specific need : Quotation, Sales administration, Order follow-up, Logistics, ...
2. Our after-sales department is dedicated to Customer Services :
Start up and commissioning of equipment worldwide. Our engineers ensure start-up for an optimum production of our equipment
3.Training of customer’s operators. Our service proposes training of your operators to optimize your Decoup+’s device use and increase your productivity
4. Spare-parts, repairs and equipment performances evaluation to maintain and keep your investment up-to-date