Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Circular System Homogenizer Nanoemulsion CBD Extraction
The role of ultrasonic in liquids is based on cavitation, using strong high-frequency sounds to induce cavitation in liquids, widely used in biochemistry, microbiology, medicinal chemistry, pharmacy, experiments, etc.
1. T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head cavitation, T caps normal working hours more than 800 hours.
2. Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More stable performance, normal service life more than 10000 hours.
3. Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time in the best condition.
4. Dumbbell-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic radiation power per unit area.
5. The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316.
6. Overall liquid flow-controllable
7. Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can have room remote control.
High output power and cavitation effect
Power can be adjusted from 1% to 99%
Material of probe
Special Titanium material
Dispersing, Mixing, Homogenizing, reduce the size of particles.