Ultrasonic Homogenizer 20Khz 3000Watt Dispersion Nanoemulsion
Ultrasonic homogenization is the use of ultrasonic cavitation in liquids and other physical effects to achieve homogenization. Physical action refers to the formation of an effective agitation and flow disrupting medium in the liquid, the pulverizing of the particles in the liquid, mainly the collision between the liquid, the micro phase flow and the shock wave leading to changes in the surface morphology of the particles.
Cavitation refers to the generation of holes (small bubbles) in the weaker part of the liquid under the action of ultrasonic waves. The small bubbles pulsate with the ultrasonic waves, and the holes collapse in one sound cycle.
High output power and cavitation effect
Power can be adjusted from 1% to 99%
Material of probe
Special Titanium material
Dispersing, Mixing, Homogenizing, reduce the size of particles.
1. Core parts with Titanium materials
2. Ultrasonic horn with different size and type for selection
3. Matching with digital generator, auto-tuning, auto search frequency
4. With automatic alarm protection, easy to operate
5. Power adjustable from 1% to 99%
6. Amplitude stability, long working hours, radiation area is increased 2.5 times than traditional tools
7. Provide consulting services and custom reactor designs
8. Custom sizes available for laboratory and high volume industrial applications.